One of the most appealing solutions associated with Cloud computing is the ability to access to your full desktop from anywhere with an internet connection, we like to call it Cloud Desktop. That means you and your team can access important files whenever you need them, collaborating on projects and maintaining communication from the comfort of your home (or your beachfront hammock).
Our Cloud desktop services offer all the standard features you’d expect from an industry leading IT company, complete with reliable support, regular updates and an easy to manage pricing plan.
Cloud Desktop explained
With a Cloud desktop you’ll have remote access to your normal Windows desktop, along with all the applications you’d normally use if you were logged in on your physical desk based PC. We’ll also provide you with full support during normal working hours and round the clock security monitoring. The service comes complete with the latest version of Microsoft Office and a Hosted Exchange or Office 365 email account, giving you a familiar and consistent working space that can be easy used on your PC, Mac or mobile device.
Key features at a glance:
- Windows desktops
- Latest version of Microsoft Office
- Hosted Exchange or Office 365 email account
- Reliable helpdesk support
- Automatic upgrades
- Shared file storage
- Daily and weekly backups
- Option to host other applications (99% of non-Microsoft applications work too)
- First rate security (encryption, anti-spam, anti-virus and IPS)
- Secure remote storage in UK only data centres
- ISO27001 and PCI DSS compliant
- Advanced business continuity
- Total scalability – increase user-subscriptions as you grow
- Per-user per-month pricing
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs October 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met