Why Choose LMS For Cloud Email Security?
Our extensive experience and training means we’ll be able to make sure you get the very best out of Office 365 and we can support you through your entire email security journey:
– Planning and Project Management- from initial scoping to staff training
– Migration- seamless migration of email flow- no hassle and no downtime
– Ongoing support– we know that implementing a new system is often just the beginning of your journey, so we’ll be here to lend a hand every step of the way.
Advanced Threat Protection
Office 365 is Microsoft’s premier cloud based productivity suite delivering Software-as-a-servce (SaaS) to users around the world. It covers a wide range of applications including Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business that since it’s cloud based can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. If you’re using Office 365, we would always recommend having Advanced Threat Protection in place.
Office 365 provides you the option of Advanced Threat Protection; keeping your data, network and users safe from the most sophisticated and even undiscovered threats.
What Does Advanced Threat Protection Do?
– Stay protected from unsafe attachments, Safe Attachments prevents malicious emails by using state-of-the-art technology to analyse suspicious content before it turns into a serious problem.
– Keep your environment safe- even if users click malicious links
Exchange Online Protection gives you added protection from malicious links by scanning all content. As the information is scanned, URLs are automatically re-written before they can pass through Office 365. In the event of a user clicking on an unsafe link they will be warned that the site has been blocked, and a full report feature allows administrators to track activity.
– Gain critical insights into whom cyber criminals are targeting in your organisation
– Rich reports and track links in messages mean you can learn who is being targeted and what kind of threats your organisation is facing. – All blocked messages can be traced back to their origins, allowing you to learn how and why criminals are interested in your business.
Our Promise To You!
We can guarantee you that all enquiries are dealt with by highly trained and experienced IT professionals, not call handlers or pre-recorded messages. When you receive an email from us we promise it’s been written by a living, breathing human who has taken the time to read and understand your enquiry, and we also promise to find a fast resolution so you can get on with running your business.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our clients say:
LMS guided us to make the right decisions on software and new telecom systems. They are on hand 24/7 and are quick to respond to any queries we may have.
Sussex Equine Hospital
LMS Group have been providing my IT and telecoms support for almost one year now. I have found all members of the team to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
The cost was so reasonable that I asked them to check if they had invoiced me correctly.
The new dedicated leased line has made a very positive impact on all we do here and the new phone system is also making us much more efficient.
In addition, I would like to praise the service LMS provide when we call for assistance for anything from computer queries to aiding in setting up Dropbox for business for us.
Proud To Be Partnered With The Best
These are just a few companies we partner with in order to supply your business the best solutions.
To help your business thrive and to answer any questions about your technology needs, please contact us below.