Moving to a cloud based telephone system means that instead of having a physical box or PBX in your office taking and routing calls, it all takes place via VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over a controlled internet connection. Because our systems are located within secure data centres you won’t need expensive, space-consuming equipment on site.
Benefits of Cloud telecoms include:
- Significant reductions in capital expenditure
- Total flexibility and scalability, allowing your business to respond to market changes
- Remote working- connect from home or whilst travelling
- Automatic upgrades
- Fixed monthly cost with no surprises
- Minimal onsite IT support required- all managed remotely
- Full control over your system
- In built disaster recovery for business continuity
- Robust and Secure
- Round the clock monitoring and reporting
Why choose LMS for your cloud telecoms solutions?
Quite simply, we’re great at what we do. Our first priority is always to make things as easy as possible for all our clients, so you can trust us to provide you with a reliable and user friendly service that’s deployed with minimal disruption to your normal working day. We’ll cut through all the jargon to help you make an informed decision about whether Cloud telecoms will work for you, and then if you do decide to go ahead we’ll handle everything from initial design and conception to end user support. And our proactive approach to work means we’ll monitor your phone system 24/7 to identify any potential problems before they affect your business.
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs February 2019
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met