Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is Microsoft’s premier cloud based productivity suite delivering Software-as-a-servce (SaaS) to
users around the world. It covers a wide range of applications including Exchange, SharePoint and Skype
for Business that since it’s cloud based can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Core features include:
- Easy to use Microsoft software
- Business class emails and shared calendars
- Exchange Online: Microsoft Exchange Online in Office 365 provides one location for emails,
calendar, contacts, and task information across Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Web Access and Outlook Mobile.
- 50 GB mailbox
- 25MB messages
- 1TB One Drive storage
- SharePoint Online: share important documents, insights and status updates with colleagues. Keep teams connected and collaborating on important projects any time, any place
- Lync Online: instant messaging service for chat, call, and video conferences for up to 250 people
- Store, sync and share files securely within the Cloud
- Integrates with all other Microsoft applications
- Password protection and protection using Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Automatic anti virus and spam protection software updates
- Continuous backup and disaster recovery
- Highly available: 99.9% of SLAs guaranteed by Microsoft
- 24/7 monitoring
Why move to Office 365 with LMS
We offer a range of Office 365 plans that can be tailored to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes, from SMEs with up to 300 users all the way up to enterprises with unlimited users.
Our extensive experience and training means we’ll be able to make sure you get the very best out of Office 365 and we can support you through your entire Cloud journey:
- Planning and Project Management – from initial scoping to staff training
- Migration – all your files will be effortlessly transferred to the Cloud- no hassle and no downtime
- Ongoing support – we know that implementing a new system is often just the beginning of your journey, so we’ll be here to lend a hand every step of the way.
- Connectivity and Broadband – as experts in communications and telecoms as well as IT, we’re in the rare position of having all the expertise you need under one roof to ensure a smooth and
Subscriptions and licenses:
- No upfront costs – a monthly payment per user
- 1 year annual contract as minimum
- Highly scalable – add and delete users as necessary
- Mix and match services
- MS Office can be installed on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
Advanced Threat Protection
Office 365 also gives you the option of Advanced Threat Protection; keeping you safe from the most sophisticated and even undiscovered threats. You can add this to the following plans:
Exchange Online Plans 1 & 2, Exchange Online Kiosk, Exchange Online Protection, Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Enterprise E1, Office 365 Enterprise E2, Office 365 Enterprise E3, Office 365 Enterprise E4, Office 365 Enterprise K1, Office 365 Enterprise K2, Office 365 Education.
New malware threats are being discovered every day, and Office 365 enables you to stay one step
ahead of the cyber criminals. With Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection you’ll have an added layer of protection against unsafe attachments, malicious links and a whole range of other threats. It also works in perfectly harmony with Exchange Online Protection to give you even better protection from zero day attacks.
Stay protected from unsafe attachments
Safe Attachments prevents malicious emails by using state of the art technology to analyse suspicious
content before it turns into a serious problem. Dangerous attachments are sent to a detonation
chamber, leaving you with a clean and safe inbox.
Keep your environment safe – even if users click malicious links
Exchange Online Protection gives you added protection from malicious links by scanning all content. As the information is scanned, URLs are automatically re-written before they can pass through Office 365.
In the event of a user clicking on an unsafe link they will be warned that the site has been blocked, and a full report feature allows administrators to track activity.
Gain critical insights into who cyber criminals are targeting in your organisation
Rich reports and track links in messages mean you can learn who is being targeted and what kind of
threats your organisation is facing. All blocked messages can be traced back to their origins, allowing you to learn how and why criminals are interested in your business.
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs April 2019
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met