LMS Group, Lakeside House, Quarry Lane, Chichester, PO19 8NY
• You could improve staff communication?
• You could communicate from anywhere?
• You could access your shared files instantly?
• You could save money and gain functionality?
• You could combine data, text, audio and video?
• You could easily manage staff communication?
Why unified communication?
• Enable staff mobility and remote working
• Better quality audio and video communication
• Reduce costs with centralised communication
• Increased employee productivity and flexibility
• Enable staff to use their own devices (BYOD)
• Use technology like interactive whiteboards
Features of unified comms
• Centralise your communication services
• Presence detection and instant messaging
• High quality video conferencing integration
• Project team collaboration and data sharing
• Combine local, cloud & mobile communication
• Integrate data with video and audio calls
• Team chats to improve staff collaboration
Our commitment to you
We guarantee that every customer enquiry is dealt with by a group of highly trained and experienced IT professionals, not a ‘chatbot’.
Every time you contact our team we’ll handle your enquiry promptly and expertly, helping you work out how best to improve IT for your business needs and staff benefit. So you can get on with running your business and focusing on growth.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what LMS Group clients say:
LMS guided us to make the right decisions on software and new telecom systems. They are on hand 24/7 and are quick to respond to any queries.
Sussex Equine Hospital
LMS Group just got it from our first meeting. They were energetic, knowledgeable and fast to find solutions to legacy problems.
LMS helped us understand from the outset exactly what results we could achieve with the money we had in the pot and never overpromised.
Ben – The Automotive Industry Charity
To help your business thrive and to answer any questions about your technology needs, please contact us below.