For over forty years, Homewise have been specialising in home purchase options for over 60s. Back in 1971, Reg Neal started the company with the aim of providing affordable homes for a group of friends that were struggling to find housing on account of their age. Nowadays, the company is run by Reg’s sons: Mark, Justin and Sean, with a little help from mum, Karen.
– New professional grade PCs and Windows applications
– New infrasructure using a combination of virtual and conventional servers
– Migrated emails to Microsoft Exchange
– Utilise LMS MailSafe for exceptional spam filtering
– LMS 24/7 Proactive Monitoring Program
– Configured the two internet connections to allow for bandwidth management
When Centurion approached LMS they were planning to expand their operations but were hampered by their
IT infrastructure, equipment, email set up and software. In short their system would significantly hamper their
plans for the company’s future prosperity. It was evident that their IT was hindering their growth, so they turned to LMS as they knew we specialise in supplying the best IT systems to allow a company to succeed.
Understanding Centurion’s business and its IT needs would be imperative in delivering a sustainable winning solution. Our focus was on the IT impediments to their growth strategy so we could identify them, remove them and put in place a system that would ensure IT was a tool for growth and not an impediment.