• You were up to date with all data regulations?
• You could ensure ongoing data compliance?
• Everyone understood their data obligations?
• You could maintain better user data control?
• You could avoid any data compliance fines?
Data compliance benefits
• Reduce business data use and handling risks
• Data controls to ensure ongoing compliance
• Monitoring of new devices and data sources
• Policies on data storage, useage and disposal
• Link to a LMS Group cyber security package
GDPR compliance checklist
STAGE 1 – audit your organisation
– server data, cloud services, device data access
STAGE 2 – user and access control
– data admin, user access rights and user policies
STAGE 3 – improve your IT network and security
– regular scans, software updates, data encrytion
View our comprehensive 3 stage GDPR checklist
Our commitment to you
We guarantee that every customer enquiry is dealt with by a group of highly trained and experienced IT professionals, not a ‘chatbot’.
Every time you contact our team we’ll handle your enquiry promptly and expertly, helping you work out how best to improve IT for your business needs and staff benefit. So you can get on with running your business and focusing on growth.
Ensure your business is GDPR & data compliant
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what LMS Group clients say:
LMS Group has been absolutely brilliant. The team overhauled our ancient systems and migrated us to Microsoft Office 365. LMS Group was instrumental in our move to our new business site and completed all the work to specification.
Sussex Equine Hospital
Since moving our network infrastructure and cyber security to LMS Group, as well as adding Microsoft Office 365, we have increased the productivity and efficiency of day to day business life, as well as having less downtime.
The team were energetic, knowledgeable and fast to find cloud solutions to legacy problems, with a roadmap to transform our infrastructure. We are in a much more flexible and autonomous state thanks to LMS Group.
To help your business thrive and to answer any questions about your technology needs, please contact us below.