Networks and Cabling
At LMS we offer a full range of network and cabling solutions for businesses of all sizes. From Local Area Networks (LAN) and physical cable installations to Wide Area Networks (WAN) and traditional telecoms cabling, we can help your business succeed.
Unlike many other IT providers, we’re able to provide all your IT, telephony and connectivity solutions under one roof, meaning we can handle everything from simple installation of cables all the way up to the design and commissioning of new offices and entire buildings. This means that we’re able to offer you an unprecedented level of support, simplicity and economies of scale and make the whole transition as quick and painless as possible
Our network and cabling services include:
- On-site networking– including all cabling and wireless, hardware, software, telephony, access, performance testing, network support, design and installation, shared access, configuration of desktops and mobile devices.
- External networking– ideal if you work across multiple locations, this includes secure and reliable site to site connectivity (Leased Lines), MPLS, and shared broadband such as ADSL and FTTC.
- Internet– we deliver a full range of internet services from site connectivity through to domain hosting, hosted firewalls, security certificates, spam filters and access.
- Auditing and testing– if you’re experiencing performance issues we’ll quickly get to the root of the problem. We also deliver audits and assessments and support you with compliance with industry standards (PCI, DSS and GDPR), to ensure your network is fit for purpose and doesn’t put you at risk of any breaches.
- Service commissioning, supplier liaison and project management– as highly experienced managers, our senior team have all the skills and experience necessary to ensure your project is fully implemented within the agreed timescales
- Event management– sometimes networking faults come with little warning, so should you find yourself in this inconvenient and frustrating situation we’ll get to the bottom of the problem quickly and with minimal disruption
- Structured cabling– as specialists in all aspects of infrastructure cabling we can take care of everything from the LAN to the WAN along with large scale installations across multiple sites.
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs December 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met