Our Cyber Audit Packages
LMS Group offers three different packages for our Cyber Audits. These are not conclusive, as they can be tailored to suit your business.
- Vulnerability to internet attacks
- Access to data and information
- Software status including patching and updates
- Defense against viruses, spam, phishing and whaling
- This covers everything included in the Basic package, plus:
- System scans for vulnerabilities
- Service log reviews
- Best practice adherence
- Group policy management and configuration
- Everything in the Advanced package, plus:
- Perimeter security analysis
- Software patching management and strategies
- Policies on issues such as removable media
- Access control relating to sensitive data or potentially threatening systems
- Physical security controls and measures
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our clients say:
LMS guided us to make the right decisions on software and new telecom systems. They are on hand 24/7 and are quick to respond to any queries we may have.
Sussex Equine Hospital
LMS Group have been providing my IT and telecoms support for almost one year now. I have found all members of the team to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
The cost was so reasonable that I asked them to check if they had invoiced me correctly.
The new dedicated leased line has made a very positive impact on all we do here and the new phone system is also making us much more efficient.
In addition, I would like to praise the service LMS provide when we call for assistance for anything from computer queries to aiding in setting up Dropbox for business for us.
Proud To Be Partnered With The Best
These are just a few companies we partner with in order to supply your business the best solutions.
To help your business thrive and to answer any questions about your technology needs, please contact us below.