With lots of providers out there all professing to offer amazing services it can be hard to make a trusted decision- it takes a lot of time and experience to get it right. We can promise you totally impartial advice that has your business needs at heart, combined with strong relationships with trusted vendors and great value for money.
We work in partnership with industry leading providers and are accredited by some of the biggest names in ICT, including both Cisco and HP to name just two! Our up to date knowledge and expertise mean we’re always among the first to hear about new developments in the industry, and our extensive skills base enables us to cover all areas of IT and telecoms procurement.
We offer a full range of procurement services including:
- Hardware supply, including but not limited to – Servers, PCs, Macs, Laptops, Notebooks, iPads, Monitors, Storage solutions (SAN, NAS), Networking
- Networking – Cloud and Hybrid, hosting, wired/wireless, switches, routers, security, leased lines, broadband, UPS
- Peripherals – Printers, keyboards, mice, scanners, dongles
- Telecoms – Telephone systems, VoIP, PDAs, Mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, conferencing solutions
- Software – Operating Systems, Volume Licensing, Office 365, Azure, DRaaS, Backup software and security suites
Why choose LMS For Procurement?
We know that investing in business technology is a big and sometimes costly decision, so it has to be right. Successful procurement goes way beyond simply shopping for the best deal; it’s about making sure your entire infrastructure works collectively like a well-oiled engine and all your applications and equipment complement each other.
Our business is built on lasting relationships with both our clients and our suppliers, so you can always trust us to have your best interests at heart. Our customer retention rates speak for themselves and we’re always happy to provide as much or as little advice as you need, and find the most cost effective solution to suit your needs without ever compromising on quality.
We’re also able to cover the full spectrum of IT and telecoms, so you’ll be able to have all your needs met by the same partner under one roof rather than being pushed from pillar to post.
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs December 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met