IT is critical for businesses of all sizes, so any outage can have catastrophic effects. We provide highly sophisticated technical solutions to keep you fully operational and safe from cyber disaster.
Any disruption of service is bad for business all round. It affects productivity and staff morale and can cause embarrassment and issues with customer relationships, not to mention the financial costs. Good continuity planning isn’t about reacting to problems and replacing lost data, it’s about ensuring it doesn’t happen in the first place. Our business continuity services will do just that.
We deliver a comprehensive range of solutions that will give you peace of mind that your critical systems are safe and secure and that your business isn’t affected by damaging downtime. These services and solutions can be adapted to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes and are flexible enough to suit any budget.
Key features at a glance:
- Telephone & email support
- Remote support (servers, PC’s & networks)
- Standard Service Desk hours 9.00am to 5.30pm daily (Out of hours support can be arranged)
- Preventative maintenance & updates
- 24/7 Real-time monitoring & alerts
- Bespoke preventative ransomware protection
- Guaranteed response
- High rate of first-contact resolution
- Enterprise class service management system
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs April 2019
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met