One of the great things about modern technology is that we’re now able to conduct so much of our daily tasks on our mobile phones and smart devices. Online banking, shopping and social media apps have made it possible for us to manage our lives anywhere with an internet connection, and it’s the same with work.
Being able to work remotely does wonders for productivity and employee satisfaction levels, but there’s a downside too. With so many different devices being used in and out of the workplace, there’s a far greater threat of security breaches and accidental loss of data, putting your whole business at risk. The good news is that we’re able to tackle the problem head on and offer you a range of solutions to stop any potential threats in their tracks.
Our Managed Mobile service (Mobile Device Management, known as MDM) will help put your mind at rest about the device management and security, without compromising on staff privacy or quality of service. From Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy development and implementation to the management of whole fleets of mobile phones, we’ve got you covered.
Why choose LMS Managed Mobile?
- Full remote management, support and monitoring for all your devices (both company and staff owned)
- Safe integration into your company’s IT Infrastructure
- Cost effective monthly subscriptions per user
- No extra capital costs
- Safeguarding against loss or theft
- Password enforcement and data encryption
- Full configuration of devices for email, Wi-Fi and new users
- Real time location tracking
- Reporting and usage analysis
- Accessible across multiple platforms
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs June 2019
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met