LMS Group, Lakeside House, Quarry Lane, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 8NY
Outsource your IT and reduce costs
Two thirds of all UK businesses now outsource some aspect of their IT as a managed service, in order to improve business operations and reduce costs.
Managed services can mean anything from email through to complete IT systems, security, cloud solutions, backup, disaster recovery and IT support.
We also provide managed service add-ons to Microsoft Office 365, the leading cloud productivity suite enabling easy user communication and collaboration.
Managed services means avoiding having to buy or upgrade servers, no need to keep or maintain an expensive server room, patch software or field user IT issues. More importantly, you get a service level agreement that guaranteees that all of your IT runs smoothly and efficiently, to keep your business running.
• You could outsource your IT with confidence?
• You can reduce costs and improve productivity?
• You never had to buy a new server or PC again?
• You could relax with your IT security covered?
• You had every bit of data always backed up?
Managed services benefits
• Outsource the IT that causes you headaches
• No need to constantly upgrade PCs or software
• Make your technology operations more efficient
• The confidence of an IT service level agreement
• Security and support managed service packages
Managed service examples
• Cloud solutions
• Mobile worker solutions
• Cyber security packages
• IT user and business support
• Backup and disaster recovery
• Commmunication & collaboration solutions
• Management of existing IT systems and data
Our commitment to you
We guarantee that every customer enquiry is dealt with by a group of highly trained and experienced IT professionals, not a ‘chatbot’.
Every time you contact our team we’ll handle your enquiry promptly and expertly, helping you work out how best to improve IT for your business needs and staff benefit. So you can get on with running your business and focusing on growth.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what LMS Group clients say:
LMS has been instrumental in our move to our new site. They guided us to make the right decisions on software and our new telecom systems.
Sussex Equine Hospital
LMS helped us understand from the outset exactly what results we could achieve with the money we had in the pot and never overpromised.
Ben – The Automotive Industry Charity
Since moving our network and security to LMS Group, and adding Office 365, we have increased the productivity and efficiency of our business.
To help your business thrive and to answer any questions about your technology needs, please contact us below.
Get in touch
ICO Registration Number: Z3394162.
Registered in England and Wales No: 7125975