• You could assess your vulnerability to hackers?
• You could look at all your IT as a hacker would?
• You could test all IT networks and web apps?
• You could identify specific IT weaknesses?
• You could review network, PCs and devices?
• You got a detailed report to take action on?
Penetration testing benefits
• Tests your cyber security defence capabilities
• Vulnerability guidance and action steps to take
• Demonstrates your commitment to IT security
• Helps ensure GDPR and regulatory compliance
• Creates more secure data handling processes
• Detailed technical and management reports
Protect your business with a cyber security audit
Security audit packages
- Vulnerability to internet attacks
- Access to data and information
- Software status patching and updates
- Defence against viruses, spam, phishing and whaling
- Eveverything in the Core package plus:
- System scans for vulnerabilities
- Complete service log reviews
- Best practice adherence
- Group policy management
- Group user configuration
- Everything in Advanced package plus:
- Perimeter security analysis
- Software patch management strategy
- Policies on areas like removable media
- Access control for sensitive data
- Access to potential system threats
- Physical security controls & measures
FREE security review
Our FREE cyber security check finds out how secure your IT and network is and whether your business can withstand a cyber-attack or data breach.Find Out More
Cyber security audits
With cyber crime on the rise, skimping on your IT security could be a big business risk. Our cyber security audit packages suit businesses of all sizes.
Get security accredited
LMS Group is Cyber Essentials PLUS accredited, delivering the UK government scheme that encourages businesses to guard against common cyber threats.Find Out More
Complete IT security
A comprehensive suite of IT security services and solutions, to make sure that organisations of all sizes have a secure IT environment and network.Find Out More
Every business owner knows IT can be a security risk. Our cyber security audit packages help business of all sizes manage all of their IT risks and threats.Find Out More
At LMS Group our priority is a focus on IT security. Our security expertise keeps your business safe from cyber attack and data breach risks 24/7.Find Out More
Vulnerability assessment scanning is a a detailed technical inspection of your organisation’s computers and networks to identify security risks.Find Out More
With penetration testing we thoroughly test all your business computer systems, networks and web applications to find any security vulnerabilities.Find Out More
User security awareness
We train users about Phishing emails – attempts to steal business information and infect user devices with malware, as well as other security advice.Find Out More
Launched by the Department for Business in 2014, Cyber Essentials is a UK wide scheme that encourages businesses to adopt good IT Security.Find Out More
Office 365, Windows 10 and security combined, delivering the productivity of Office 365, information access, device management and data security.Find Out More
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) is a sophisticated suite of tools that allow complete control over all your business data and devices.Find Out More
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our clients say:
LMS set up email protection for us in a few hours. We no longer get unwanted spam and can continue with our day to day work. A friendly team, well priced and effective
United Magic Studios
We feel protected against cyber-attacks. We now have peace
of mind that our system backups are good and, should the system fail, we’ll be
back up and running in hours
Compass Supply Solutions
Their proactive approach, solutions and recommendations matched our requirements perfectly. LMS Group are friendly, courteous, professional and always willing to go the extra mile
Maddison Product Design
To help your business thrive and to answer any questions about your technology needs, please contact us below.