Our non-geographic phone services enable you to manage a large volume of incoming calls, redirect and port calls at any time and ensure business continuity in the event of any line fault. You’ll also be able to design the whole network around your specific organisational requirements and initiate call queues and automatic voice responses quickly and easily. Did we mention they’re also great for call reporting?
With non-geographic phone numbers, your customers will call a nationally recognised number which can then be automatically routed to any mobile or landline number you like.
- Better customer reach
- Improved efficiency and business continuity
- Stronger brand identity
- In some cases, lower costs
- Nationwide presence
- Incoming call stats and reporting
- Revenue generation from inbound calls
Our non-geographic call services allow you to take full control of your incoming calls and present a strong brand nationwide. Often, customers will be put off calling a fixed location number because they think it means the service will be too far away for them or not well established enough. Using a non-geographic version instead can present a more professional, corporate image and mean you will be judged on your services rather than your location.
We offer a wide selection of numbers and will take the time to identify the best options to suit your company – so you can reach more customers from all over the UK and beyond. You can even choose a memorable number to add real business impact and help customers keep your business at the forefront of their minds.
Common Non-Geographic Numbers include:
- 0800 and 0808 – freephone numbers that your customers can reach you on at no cost
- 0844 – popular with customer service and support lines
- 0845 and 03 – numbers that can be called at a low rate at any time, from anywhere in the UK
- 0871 – also popular customer service numbers, these allow you to earn revenue from calls
- O7 and 070 – mobile and personal numbers
- 00 – international numbers
- 0843 and 0844 – ideal for businesses that work across multiple sites and locations
Click and book a Free IT Infrastructure Assessment worth £1,500!
Service Delivery KPIs December 2018
Average Waiting Time
Reactive Tickets Closed
Same Day Fix (Calls)
Same Day Fix (All Sources)
Overall SLAs Met